Join MINEX Forum online and MINEX Forum TV – a truly global virtual events and networking platform dedicated to mining across Eurasian continent.
Eurasian Mining Internet TV Channel
Since its creation in 2005 the MINEX forum has organised over 100 conferences, workshops, exhibitions, seminars, contests, social and media projects. With your support, we have created a unique platform that brings together professionals from geological, mining and metallurgical industries of the Eurasian continent. Since we are temporarily unable to conduct physical events in the current conditions, we have created a new MINEX Forum online meeting platform and, together with the First Geological Channel, are launching the Internet TV Channel “Alone with Everyone”.
Program: “Meet decision maker”
Objectives: Announcement of development plans for companies and individual enterprises. Presentation of significant projects. Answers to questions. Announcement of important legal changes related to the regulation of subsoil use.
Format: Keynote addresses by the heads of companies, officials and banks. Moderator led interviews and Q&As the CEOs. Interview with reporters. Online meetings with target audiences (investors, financiers, service and technology providers, community groups).
Program: “Caring is Sharing – a new paradigm for changing world”
Objectives: Presentation of implementation cases of technological and operational solutions.
Themes: How sharing and cooperation is becoming a new norm in changing world. How companies are overcoming current challenges and transforming their operations to adapt? What anti-crisis measures are they taking? How is remote management organised and synced with ongoing production? How safety of employees is ensured? What social activities and projects are being implemented to combat coronavirus and its consequences. What works. What interferes.
Program: “What is happening in the mining industry: expert assessment”
Objectives: Presentation of trends and developments across various industry segments, commodity and capital markets. Expert assessment, forecasts and discussion of possible scenarios. Exchange of views between experts.
Themes: Analysis and forecasts of mining and metal commodity markets. Capital markets and mining finance. State regulation.
Program: “Efficiency in the new environment”
Objectives: Presentation of technologies and solutions for improving the efficiency of production processes in the mining and metallurgical industry.
Themes: Methods and technologies for optimising production processes in mining, geological and metallurgical industry sectors. Human factor. Security. Digital transformation. Automation.
Program: “Share your knowledge”
Objectives: Multilingual online learning platform for mining and exploration industry. Peer to peer knowledge sharing.
Format: Lectures. Master classes. Trainings Workshops. Distant learning.
Why are we doing this?
Mining, like other industries, is going through critical times, comparable to the last century’s Great Depression and World Wars. However, the current crisis is different – we are fighting the invisible enemy, for which we cannot find the cure and feel defenceless. This invisible and incomprehensible threat triggers our natural reaction to hide or run away. Instead of succumbing to the fear, MINEX Forum team chose to put up a good fight using the tools which have helped previous generations to overcome pandemics and crises.
- Knowledge Exchange
- Mutual support
- Innovative thinking
Every global crisis is followed by periods of rapid economic growth and qualitative changes which make our world stronger and better. We believe that the current crisis will end soon. MINEX Forum proposes to combine resources to help preserve the integrity of mining industry and prepare ourselves and mining community for the challenges and tasks of the post-crisis recovery and growth.
What do we offer?
MINEX Forum online events platform enables professional communications and knowledge sharing between mining and supply chain companies, governments, financiers and investors active in the Mining Industries in the region.
Opportunities for collaboration
We invite you to support the new online platform and take part in online events as speakers, partners, advertisers and sponsors.
We are planning to regularly organise short (15-30 minutes) discussions and interviews with experts, business leaders, civil servants, financiers and investors.
Participation in discussions for speakers and viewers is free. Viewers wishing to access networking and additional options, will be asked to pay small registration fee. More details.
We will agree in advance timing, topics, speakers and format of these meetings. Topics of discussions (or interviews) could either address wider issues or focus on areas interesting to specific groups of specialists.
Information about the live and pre-recorded events will be published in the calendar section on MINEX Forum online. Events will also be announced through regular mailings to subscribers and participants of previous MINEX forums, as well as distributed by our media partners.
To avoid technical difficulties during the broadcast, we will conduct rehearsals with speakers a few days before the meetings.
Paying subscribers will be able to connect to live broadcasts via webinar platform allowing then to participate in live polls, ask speakers questions, post comments in the group chat, access presentations slides released by speakers and replay videos.
Viewers will be required to complete free subscription form. After this, they will be able to view live broadcast via browser and access recorded videos in the archive section on MINEX Forum online. Viewers will also be able to send comments and questions to presenters via feedback form published in their personal profiles.
With permission from presenters, videos will also be distributed via media partners and social media networks.
We offer MINEX Forum TV platform for recording and dissiminating presentations in one of the following categories related to mining and exploration:
- Analytics and Research
- Products or service presentation
- Investment projects
- Educational programs and lectures
- Presentations can be organised in two formats.
- Presentation landing page
- Speaker or company profile with contact form (to receive comments from viewers)
- Video recording of presentation on cloud platform (up to 90 minutes)
- Assistance with creating polls
- 1-hour technical assistance with equipment setup and presentation rehearsal
- Technical assistance during the event via private chat.
- Forwarding questions from viewers to speakers before, during and after the presentation
- Publishing presentation video, slides and supporting documents on the presentation landing page
- Report on the number of viewers, geography, duration of content viewing, etc.
Marketing and promotion
- Sending out one invitation to participants of MINEX Forum events held in 2019 (over 2 000)
- Sending out one invitation to MINEX Forum News Digest Subscribers (over 3 000)
- Presentation promotion via MINEX Forum Social Media pages
- Publishing link to the presentation video, slides and supporting documents on the presentation landing page
- Publishing presentation recording on MINEX forum channel on YouTube
- Publishing presentation recording on MINEXForum.com news blog.
- Simultaneous translation Russian-English translator (voice-over) 450 USD (per hour).
- Simultaneous machine translation (subtitles) 150 USD (per hour)
- Do you require translation to other languages? Please enquire
- Creation of a landing page and publication of a speaker or company profile with contact form – 50 USD
- Simultaneous translation Russian-English translator (voice-over) 450 USD (per hour)
- Simultaneous machine translation (subtitles) 150 USD (per hour)
- Do you require translation to other languages? Please enquire.