MINEX Forum is the largest international communication and events platform focused on Mining and Exploration across Europe, Central Asia and Mongolia. Established in 2005, MINEX Forum organised over 100 conferences, exhibitions, roadshows and seminars for over 10 000 participants.
MINEX Forum online events platform enables professional communications and knowledge sharing between mining and supply chain companies, governments, financiers and investors active in the Mining Industries in the region.
MINEX ForumTM Online Events
MINEX ForumTM online events offer a digital platform for organising events for up to 1,000 participants in the following formats:
- Online conferences with up to 50 speakers
- Panel discussions with up to 10 panelists
- Masterclasses and workshops
- Product and service demonstrations
- Project presentations
- Video demonstrations
What are the key advantages?
- Save on travel, accommodation and time
- Avoid event cancellation and postponement risks
- Build seamless communications with the markets
- Efficiently develop your customer base
- Reach out to larger audiences
- Present in your language and get simultaneously translated into your audience language
- Run multiple or repeat events at a fraction of the cost
- Create and share your knowledge base with your customers and partners.
The Functionality of MINEX ForumTM Online Events Platform
If presenters are seated in the same room, sharing one camera and screen is the best option.
Split-screen live-streaming from various locations is also an option, should some or all of the panellists be unable to travel to film in the same location.
Present in absentia
Pre-record and play presentation if presenter is not available for the meeting.
- A landing page with registration forms.
- Send out an invitation to selected participants or make the meeting open to all.
- Create brand awareness in the event invitation.
- Upload a custom greeting to welcome participants joining your conferences.
- Prominently mention the sponsor on the registration page.
- Download the plug-in to easily schedule, start and track your conference calls with Outlook® and Google CalendarTM.
- Prompt participants to participate in survey prior to the event.
- Seamlessly integrate your account with apps such as Slack, Evernote and Dropbox to improve collaboration and productivity.
- Pre-Record a presentation to playback during a live event or share a link to the recording.
- Connect with high-definition audio, video and screen sharing from virtually anywhere via internet-enabled PC or Dial-in phone number.
- Download the Mobile App to take your conference calls, screen sharing sessions and video conferences on the go.
- Reach a large audience by using the Radio feature to stream conferences live over the internet.
- Create brand awareness via recorded video, greeting message or corporate presentation shown on the home screen.
- Moderator mentions the sponsor in the introduction.
- Run the event from as little as thirty minutes to six hours uninterrupted.
- Show active speakers (camera required).
- Present slides via screen.
- Play previously recorded audio, video and screen sharing conferences or showed documents and files during live events.
- Share the microphone with other presenters.
- Chat with other hosts.
- Networking between participants.
- Block participants.
- Receive questions from participants via group or private chat.
- Lock the conference, manage Q&A, set to lecture mode and more.
- Record the event video on the cloud (up to 90 min).
- Receive a comprehensive report after each meeting including analytics of aspects such as participant numbers, content consumption, and levels of engagement.
- Add an option to archive the footage to be available for later viewing by those unable to join live.
- Send thank-you emails to all participants after the event.
- Share saved video, presentation slides and other documents with participants.
- Reach a larger audience by using the Radio feature to stream conferences live over the internet.
- Publish the video on YouTube or other platforms.
- Publish recorded event video and presentation on MINEX ForumTM newsweekly digest and reach out to over 3 000 subscribers.
- Share event materials with larger audiences via Social media and email broadcast.
- Organise simultaneous translation to Russian and other languages via remote interpretation.
- Prepare post-event report website with incorporated sponsorship information, speaker profiles, videos and presentation slides.
- Tailor-made mobile app will enhance engagement during and after the event.